- Spend one day without getting kicked
- Find the end of the rainbow and hold the gold
- Get a handle on why my most important work always goes down the drain
- Go to the beach and keep my bottom sand-free
- Chill out with champagne
- Make people stop trying to carry tunes in me
- Take part in the ALS ice bucket challenge
- Visit the bottom of the wishing well and bring home some cash
- Learn how to empty myself through meditation
10. Kick one person before I die
29 thoughts on “My bucket’s list”
Hilarious! No one ever spares a thought on the poor bucket. I usually kick mine around…
Beware of kicking the bucket; it’s often the last thing a person does.
I needed to post this so my bucket wouldn’t be any bluer than it all ready is.
Who’d have thought people and buckets have so much in common?
The last one is the best!
I thought so too.
Dear Liza dear Liza would be impressed!
This is super cute! Love it!
I’m always fascinated by how your mind works. Do you just see a bucket in your utility porch and begin the meanderings? Fun!
Thank you for assuming my mind works.
your brain is such a sexy beast
I’d like to add one more:
become a silly party hat
You must be speaking from experience. 🙂
I like the champagne one myself!
If you’re going to chill out with someone, why shouldn’t it be champagne!
I’m surprised the bucket didn’t want to go skydiving, that seems to be on everyone’s bucket-list except mine.
Maybe it was afraid it would fly off the handle.
I’ll never look at a bucket the same again.
I’ve learned that they are awash with desires.
Number five is my favourite!
Sounds classy, doesn’t it?
Anything I can say pails by comparison.
We could carry this conversation on for quite a while, I think.
Did your bucket get to take part in the Ice Bucket Challenge? Two of my daughters took the challenge and just before their buckets were dumped on their heads, they looked straight at me and were, I think, on the verge of nominating me to be next. For some reason, their feet got cold before the ice hit them, and they nominated someone else.
I hope that someday my bucket gets its wish to take part in the challenge, but I plan to have other plans that day.
11. Find that young girl from Nantucket.